We are seeking a full-time digital marketing professional with 1-3 years of experience in a professional marketing-based role. Our ideal candidate is a highly motivated self-starter who can follow detailed instructions, but also think on their feet. This position will be responsible for managing multiple SEO, AdWords & Facebook advertising campaigns, and providing support to senior account and product managers.
At 4 Walls, you'll have the opportunity to work for an organization that's been in the multifamily space for over 12 years and was identified by both the Philadelphia Business Journal and Philadelphia Magazine as one of the best places to work in the region. Our Respage brand (www.respage.com) is the leading digital marketing platform & service in the multifamily industry. We provide excellent growth and career opportunities for dedicated individuals that are focused and adaptable to an exciting, fast-paced work environment.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Setup and manage PPC, SEO & social advertising campaigns for customers
- Perform SEO optimization and maintain SEO accounts according to company standards
- Participate in and lead status calls with customers
- Perform Google Analytics, AdWords, Webmaster Tools, and additional setups
- Experience setting up and managing PPC & social advertising accounts and optimizing client sites for SEO is a plus
- Strong working knowledge of Google Analytics and AdWords
- Experience working with marketing technology products a plus
- Client-facing experience is required
- Excellent communication skills, particularly in a remote environment that relies on communication via phone, webinar, email, IM, etc.
- Proven success working independently in a fast-paced work environment
- Able to work as a part of a team to complete a project successfully and on time
- Able to effectively follow directions in a remote office setting (webinar, conference call, email, written instructions, etc.)
- Able to monitor performance and check one's own work for accuracy
- Knows when to ask questions or for help when necessary
Our Ideal Candidate
- Prefers working remotely and without direct supervision, and has successful experience working from home
- Is passionate and driven and eager to learn and grow
- Takes great pride in the work that they're performing
- Believes that delivering a fully executed, successful product to the client is the goal
- Is able to provide helpful, relevant feedback in order to help grow the product
- Is comfortable in a work environment that frequently changes to address changes in digital marketing or to improve the product being delivered
Our competitive compensation package includes a base salary in the range of $37k - $42k annually, phone and Internet allowance, health care benefits and 401(K). Our best perk is we are a virtual company, so you get to work from your home office, which must be in the Greater Philadelphia area. Though this is a remote position, working hours are 9am-5pm Eastern.
For consideration, please submit your salary requirements, resume, and a brief summary of why you think this position is a fit for you.